Title: Assistant to operation and business development Director
Job level: Experienced (at least 2 years experience working as director assistant)
Deadline of application: 15/01/2020
Able to work independently
Major responsibilities includes but not limited to:
1. Assist to business development and sale tasks
- Assist to broaden potential client data by researching and collecting clients’ data
- Assist to open new business services from market R&D, clients’ needs, pricing policy, competitors, marketing plan to provide and assist the Director in planning and making decisions.
- Assist sale administrative tasks such as preparing business contract, invoicing, accounting procedure
- Arrange and prepare required documents, take minutes in all meetings attended by BOD
- Take part in building marketing plan and business plan
- Analyse, prepare, implement and report annual marketing action plan
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the allocated tasks
2. Assist to operation tasks
- Support to plan and implement the develop of company human resource strategy
- Ensure accurate, clear and efficient verbal and written communication between BOD and all staff, internal and external parties
- Coordinate with other departments in planning and execution directed by BOD to ensure the quality and timeline are archived
- Checking all payment request for operation
3. Assist to administrative tasks
- Arrange, follow up and remind BOD about daily/ weekly/ monthly work schedule
- Provide admin assistance such as travel arrangement, document translation, etc.
- Assisting Director in preparing letters and documents
4. Any other duties and project that may be required by Director and Founder
- Bachelor Degree or advanced, majoring in business, MBA, marketing or relevant fields
- At least 2 years of relevant experience such as assistant to business development director or assistant to sale director, to operation director or use to be a startup your own company
- Experience in game or IT industry is a bonus
- Strong communication skill
- Excellent in English both verbal and written
- An initial taking, independent worker with Can-do attitude to get things done (important)
- Attentiveness to details & Result driven
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Free snack and coffee everyday with a feast every month for your “energy recharge”
- 12 days of annual paid leave so you can plan plenty of travel vacation
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws, no worry for any insecure happened in your life
- Have a chance to work in a fast-growing top 3D studio in Vietnam
- Plenty of team building activities and annual travel once per year
- Work in a young and dynamic environment
Based in Hanoi, Vietnam, Thunder Cloud studio specializes in offering high-end 3D animation and game art production for clients all over the world.
Established in 2013 in Vietnam, Thunder Cloud is a leading company in providing high-end 3D graphics for games and animation. Our clients are around the world such as from the UK, US, Japan, Canada, Germany, Italia, Korea, Malaysia etc.
Considering humans as the core value is the heart of our organization. Each and every member at Thunder Cloud is put under intensive training with international standards to live up to our company reputation.
For more details, please visit: https://thundercloud-studio.com
Address: Floor 5th, Hong Ha Tower, 89 Thinh Liet, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi.
Tel: 02466505847/ 0332112808 – Ms Mai